Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sweet Tuesday

We are so excited for Tuesday!!!!! We find out if the baby is a boy or girl. Everyone thinks its a boy for some reason. We love the name Olivia Gray Scott for a girl and Cole Hunter Scott for a boy. By Tuesday 11am we will be able to call the baby its name. I cant wait to register for all the fun stuff. If any of my new mommy readers can tell me some must haves do tell!!!! Cassie and Travis already filled me in on the best diaper bag ever.
Boy or Girl

2 comments:

  1. Love the new background and all! So fun! and girl, I have a lot more registry advice when you need it! :) I will email you and Nicole some stuff. I also meant to tell you and Nicole that I will make you "bear picture collages" if yall send me a bear picture every month of your little ones (like Alex's). It would be fun for me! And whatever else you need photoshopped! Love the names you have picked out too...sooo precious! Can't wait to hear the big news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're naming him after me -- Cole! heehee j/k. Many congrats on a little boy! Yay!

    ReplyDelete