Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mr GQ

Caden Lane a baby store in San Antonio was in search of baby models! I entered because it kind of came across my way on Facebook. Thinking he would never get picked b/c it was out of hundreds of possible boys I kind of forgot about it, I was looking in my email and cleaning out my spam when I noticed an email from Caden Lane. Nolan had been picked I jumped for joy!!!! I was thrilled until I looked at the date!!!!!! In the email they asked me to bring Nolan to the store at 11:30 on Thursday. We missed it :( Iam so upset!!!!!!!! They had emailed me 2 times and I did not respond in time. I told myself never never will I do something like this!!!! Its just so crazy!!! Then today my sister sent me the Gerber Baby contest goodness help me!!!!! Does this mean Iam a "stage mom"?

1 comment: