Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Happy 1st Fathers Day !!!!! Ryan is such a wonderful dad! Nolan lights up when he sees Ryan its priceless. Nolan has been sick and Ryan has taken extra good care of him even his poopy poopy times :) Go Ryan !!!!!!!


Nolan's gift to his Dad :)
I think Nolan had more fun with it.

To bad I had a sick house on Father's day!!! Nolan has a virus and it seems to be getting around to the whole house! He is slowly getting better :)
The day was full of poopy diapers, baking soda baths for Nolan's raw bum, runny noses and naps. Ryan slept in till 10 then we ran around for a bit to get Nolan out of the house b/c we have been home all week. I wanted to cook Ryan dinner but the great hubby and dad he is ended up cooking for me b/c my week has been so crazy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment