Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, March 1, 2010

Doc Apt


Nolan did amazing with his 6 month shots!!!!! I was so happy because he has always had such a hard time. I called my mom to come to Austin because I was so sacred. When she arrived he took the longest nap ever, 2 hours and we had to wake him up. He slept until 4:30am then up for a bit back to sleep till 8:15am, I was amazed.


Nolan is 16 pounds 12 oz!!!! He is the same length as Luke 26 1/4. The Doc said he is super healthy and happy. Music to my ears. Nolan is sitting up talking and giggling all the time. His fav is when Roxy starts to cuddle up to us he just thinks its so funny. Crazy Nolan is not interested in Ammo just Roxy. Sadly Roxy stays in her bed most of the day so she is not around to much for him to giggle at.


Baby number 2 news!!! Still so tired but its getting better I see the light! I feel like I have twins in my belly because Iam already showing. Don't worry I had them triple check for twins just one:)

2 comments:

  1. ha! i thought you were going to say you were expecting twins! Omg! yay baby #2! can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish little baby!!!! Love him and glad he is doing well! I hope you start feeling good with baby numero dos!!!

    ReplyDelete