Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, March 25, 2010

7 Months

What a little ham!!!!!! Nolan is growing and growing so fast. I think crawling is around the corner because he gets on his tummy and pushes up. The fits have started people!!!!! Nolan just freaks out screams like a big boy. I was in HEB and he had one everyone just looked at me like "OMG look at him" its funny now but at the time I was very upset! This week we went to the zoo, attended our first music class and got over our first rash / virus. We are having lots of fun everyday and cant wait to see what comes next.

Preggers news: the crazy dreams have started last night: Nicole and I found baby tigers and we got eye infections from them!!!!!! We would leave the tigers to keep and eye out on Nolan and Luke. To funny :)

I have a bump already and its getting bigger. I have to say its fun to get to eat anything I want :)



2 comments:

  1. nolie polie is so cute! between your tigers and my babies in drawers, we have some pretty nusto dreams.

    ReplyDelete