Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lets do this one more time!

Well family and Friends Iam pregnant! This was a huge shock to us to!!!!! We are thrilled and cant wait. Iam feeling very sick and tired all the time. Could be a baby girl.

Early January I was feeling so tired. Nolan was sleeping all night and I still could not keep my eyes open during the day. I never break out on my face and I noticed I started to break out. So ...... after a few days I decided to take a test. It was positive! Very Very positive!

Ryan walked in the door that night and noticed Nolan was holding the test ( yes I cleaned it) All he said was "NO WAY" He looked at me with the biggest smile and said "Iam so happy this is the best news" It was like Ryan won the lottery that night. God has given us another little gift and we are so happy:)

5 comments:

  1. SOOOO Happy for you guys!!!
    XOXO Shelbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!!! YEAHHHH!!!
    Hugs,
    Ceira

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh mickey!!!!! Congratulations!! :) I know that must be exciting and scary at the same time! I know that you will be such a pro mom by then (I mean, since you are now too), you will be great at juggling it all! So glad you are joining in on my fun..haha...I know it is rough right now! I am so sorry you dont feel good- I have been there sistah. :( Hang in there!! and do whatever it takes to make it through. There are no rules as a preggo mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, one more time. I'm glad you had a good reason to miss seeing me this past weekend. I was going to call and give you a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yip yip! it's on the internet now! hee hee! now we can talk about it!!!!!!! congratulations! xoxo

    ReplyDelete