Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Its Been a Long Long week

Thank you mom and dad it was a hit!!!!!


Nolan was super fussy so Ryan opened the computer and started showing him our blog!!!!! Nolan stoped crying right away!!!!LOL

I feel like I should get a gold medal for the week I have had.

Took Nolan to the Dr. because I thought he was getting an ear infection….. To our surprise he is getting another tooth right next to his other one!!!!!

For three days straight all Nolan did was cry his heart out his little mouth was hurting so bad….It was extra hard because Austin had the worst weather cold and rainy for three days.

I started feeling sick. Oh yes I got a cold

Nolan got my cold

It’s been five days and I can’t sleep because my nose is so runny. Nolan can’t sleep because his mouth hurts and his runny nose. I have not seen Ryan because Iam in bed by 9pm every night.

Its little things like this that makes it all better. When all is bad Nolan gives me the biggest smile and it makes my heart just melt.
At HEB a lady turned to me and said” Oh my goodness how old is he” I said “almost 6 months” she said “ I just feel it he is so bright!!!! Have u gotten his IQ tested because he is so alert!!!! I have never seen a baby like this before.” I know the lady had no idea what she was talking about but after my hell week this is what I needed.








3 comments:

  1. that heb lady knows what she's talking about! nolie is a baby genius! he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try that little bag I gave you with frozen strawberries. It worked like a charm on Zachary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post makes me a little scared. Do you want another baby in May? You can have mine when he is born :)

    ReplyDelete