Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nolan is 14 pounds 11oz!!!!! Dr. Broberg said his is very average and is not chunky at all!!!! I was like "WHAT" "Ya Right" Then after asking 100 question they gave Nolan his shots.... this did not go so well he was up all night and has been fussy for 2 days now. So to my readers say a little prayer the past few days have been super hard on his little body and me!
On the flip side I got a new car!!! Ford Edge just like Nicole. My car had a few problems and Ryan said ok its time for a new car!!!! He is so sweet.
Nicole and I have so many things the same sometimes I think we are twins.
Nicole and I both have:
Boys
same car
same ring
same Gucci purse
same hair color ( in a box it covers gray)
same husband (they are like twins)

No comments:

Post a Comment