Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, December 25, 2009

Its a Snuggy X-Mas


X-MAS 2009 was amazing. Our very first with Nolan. He had a blast. We spent our holiday with my parents. Nothing like my moms cooking, Ryan ate 6 tacos in one sitting a world record for him!!!! Ryan and I stayed up late making sure all of Nolan first Santa gifts were in order. Jumper check.... Toys check check... stocking check check check!
Like always my parents wanted Nolan in their room. To our surprise Ryan and I woke up at 11 am!!!!!!! How my parents kept him quite all morning I will never know. They were so kind to let us sleep in. This will be the last x-mas we will be able to sleep in for a very long time:)


Nolan loved the Jumper Santa dropped off





It was Snuggys for my parents from Nolan


Tired Tired Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment