Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, May 31, 2010

Best Friends!!!!

We had a blast with family on Sunday! Nolan and Luke seem to be such good little friends. It was a night full of burgers, playtime, cry time, and smiles. Such a wonderful Sunday!!!


As we all know best friends have their fights!!! Luke was a splasher something Nolan does every time I get him in the pool. When Luke joined him Nolan got so shy and screamed when Luke would splash the water around. Nolan got over it but it was just to funny to see.





The night ended with a bath and a warm bottle for each. I can see how the two will pick on my little girl. I can only hope Nicole has a girl one day. The pressure is on Nicole!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite post yet! They are so funny! Best little buddies, and yes, poor baby girl is in for it...

    ReplyDelete