Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

In the Motherhood Club

My 1st Mothers Day was wonderful. Ryan really made a big effort to make the day special. I woke up to many phone calls wishing me a Happy Mothers Day. Ryan took me to the Boiling Pot for lunch where I ate my heat out. They dumped all the shrimp, corn, potatoes and sausage on the table and I went to town!!!!! We then went home with full tummies and took the dogs swimming. After this we attempted to watch a movie but I always fall asleep within the first thirty min. I took a 2 hour nap and awoke to Ryan getting ready to go to the store to get food to make me dinner. He is such a great guy!!!!!
This picture is so funny because Roxy has taken over my pregnancy body pillow!!!! Every night she is snuggled in it. So cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment